If you have any questions about your order, our products and services, or if you need any other information about FRAMIORE, please contact us using any of the following methods.
You can send an email to email@example.com
For partnership: firstname.lastname@example.org Iryna Zeldas Le Broussois
From the UK you can call us at +447960 333143 Iryna Zeldas Le Broussois
In Ukraine you can call us at +380676562723 Natalia Naida
You can call us Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Outside of this, our phone lines are down, but you can send us an email.
Inquiries for the pressFor inquiries from the UK and Ukrainian press for requests for images and samples, please contact the letter Framiore_Ideas to email email@example.com
Address in UkraineIvano-Frankivsk, Sakharova street , 23, Promprylad Renovation.
3. Use of Your Personal InformationWe use your Personal Information to administer your participation in the Site and to communicate information we think may be of interest to you, which may include newsletters, alerts, special promotional offers, consumer surveys and other promotional or informational messages. If you no longer wish to receive such messages, simply click the ‘unsubscribe’ link that we include at the bottom of every email that we send you. If a different opt-out mechanism is provided in any individual message, please follow the directions included within that specific email.
4. Sharing Your InformationWe may use third party service providers and suppliers to assist us in administering the Site and providing the services we offer, and to that end, they may have access to your Personal Information. In addition, we may buy or sell business assets or be acquired by or acquire other corporations. In such transactions, Personal Information generally is one of the transferred business assets. In addition, in the event we merge or consolidate with another institution, your Personal Information may be transferred to the successor entity. We may also disclose your Personal Information to other affiliated institutions and/or if we are required to do so by law.
7. Security MeasuresWe strive to maintain the security of your information by using reasonable and appropriate technical, physical and administrative safeguards, including encryption technology, particularly, in connection with the order entry and payment functionality. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online. Consequently, we do not insure or warrant the security of any information you transmit, and you do so at your own risk.
8. Children and ParentsUse of the Site is not offered to children. If you are under 13, you may not use the Site. We do not intend to collect personal information from children. Parents and guardians are advised that any personal information voluntarily entered by children may be available for public access. If your child has submitted personal information, please contact us to request that such information be removed. Once we are aware of information entered by a child, we will exercise commercially reasonable efforts to remove such information from our database; however, we are not liable for any consequences relating to such information.
9. Reviewing InformationYou may review your Personal Information stored in your profile by logging into the Site. You may change your contact information, including your name and mailing address. In the event you are unable to change your Personal Information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also email email@example.com regarding any issues about your Personal Information.
Production on order only
As Framiore cares of overproduction, we don’t have a stock. That’s why we will kindly ask you to wait up to 14 days, while we sew your order. All orders are made and shipped from Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine. It’s where our production is located.
How do we deliver?
We offer a door-to-door delivery. Standard delivery fee for all items is 10 EUR and it is included in the amount due when you check out.
Shipment costs of the orders from 500 EUR and more are on us.
As said above, we need up to 14 days for production. Delivery of an order around Europe normally takes 3 to 5 business days.
Please, note that Framiore is not responsible for any additional time incurred while your parcel is held at Customs.
How the parcel could be tracked?
As soon as we start packing your order, we will send you a shipment confirmation email with the delivery information and a link to track your order online. Please note, that it can take some time before the tracking information is uploaded by a delivery company.
What is the returns policy?
Our returns policy lasts 14 days from the moment of receiving the order. This is a time when you can ask for a refund or for an exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging and have a receipt or proof of purchase.
How to ship a return?
To return your product, mail it to: Sichovykh Striltsiv srt., 68-B, Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with shipping information and return details. If you have a receipt of this purchase on your phone or PC, please, attach it to the letter to our Customer Support.
Unfortunately, now we can’t cover any additional delivery expenses. Meaning, shipment costs for a return are on you. But our Customer Support manager is always there to help you pick the fastest delivery method or a money-saving one.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal.
Can I choose the currency I pay in?
You can pay in Euros, Dollars USA or British pounds.
To change the currency, select the currency in the dropdown list in the header of the screen.
To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure FRAMIORE uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This encrypts and protects the data you send to us over the internet. If SSL is enabled then you will see a padlock at the top of your browser and you can click on this to find out information about the SSL digital certificate registration.
You will also notice that when you look at the location (URL) field at the top of the browser you will see it begin with ‘https:’ instead of the normal ‘http:’. This means that you are in secure mode.
Is Framiore a UK company?
The brand is run by a group of friends based in Ukraine, Austria and London. The production and development is based in Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine.