Women's blouse is an essential element of the wardrobe of modern fashionistas. Actually, like other clothing, they moved from men's outfits. Such wear models seem both laconic and strict in a masculine way and elegant and seductive in a feminine way. You can buy a women's shirt for informal events, creating a business and casual style.
Online Framiore store presents many silhouettes and varieties of such clothing. Therefore, stylish fashionistas will easily collect unusual, original, and beautiful bows, given the chosen set's style, appearance, and features of the figure.
How to choose a women's blouse style?
- regular-fit (basic) - a variation of the male style, characterized by the presence of length below the waist and chest darts;
- slim-fit - is a silhouette that aims to emphasize the thinnest body part;
- custom-fit - belong to the free cut styles;
- batten-down - models with a sealed collar, fastened with two small buttons.
Types of women's blouses
- classic - is unique in having no decor, embroidery, rhinestones, stones, jewelry. Straight cut and stringent restrained lines are inherent - the main features of these shirts. They are complemented by a turn-down collar and made in white or black from natural materials, which may include elastane;
- loose - have a non-adjacent, "loose" silhouette, which looks spectacular with shorts, leggings, skinny jeans. More suitable for everyday wear and active pastime;
- short in front and long in the back - can make the silhouette slimmer. Worn exclusively for jeans. You can stylishly complement the image with loafers or sneakers;
- shirt-dress - has an elongated fitted shape and free cut. It looks like a button-down dress. There is a stand collar.
- the body shirt imitates a fused swimsuit, complete with a clasp in the groin area. It does not wrinkle, and you can tuck it into your pants or jeans. It is made in the adjacent cut.